Skip to content

Help with filling out the Arizona Divorce Paperwork

by on April 18th, 2010

If you and your spouse know you want an Arizona divorce (or a modification of your Decree, or paternity orders), but you want help filling out all of the Arizona Court documents necessary to get the orders you want,

Help with Arizona Divorce

Help with Arizona Divorce

you  can use Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC to assist you.  We know that the forms are often confusing, and you may not even know what to ask for.  Because we are attorneys, we can provide you with legal advice, in addition to drafting and filing documents for you.  Basically, we will be your guide through the Court process to help make the matter go smoothly.  Because the matter is uncontested (no Court), we can do this at a reduced rate.  For example, we can provide a half hour consultation and draft the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, Family Law Coversheet, Preliminary Injunction, Summons, Notice Of Your Rights About Health Insurance Coverage When A Petition For Dissolution Is Filed, Notice Regarding Creditors, Sensitive Data Sheet and the Order And Notice To Attend Parent Information Program Class (if you have children), for as low as $250.00We will even file the documents for you.  You may have a Court filing fee.  Other documents we can draft for you include:  Decree of Dissolution of Marriage, Property Settlement Agreement, Joint Custody Agreement, Child Support Worksheets, Child Support Orders, Paternity Stipulations and Orders and Stipulations and Orders Modifying Prior Orders.

If you and your spouse/co-parent have disagreements, we can also mediate the dispute and help you reach agreements.  We cannot, however, provide both legal advice and mediation to the same parties.

Please feel free to contact us to see how we may be able to best serve you with the paperwork.

Alona M. Gottfried is a mediator and attorney in Arizona.  If you have questions about mediation, she can be reached at: 480-998-1500 or alona(at)  This is a general interest article only and is not intended to be legal advice.  See a legal professional before making legal decisions.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Note: XHTML is allowed. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS

Get Adobe Flash player